Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Arrival

I did arrive here on Monday after some twenty hours of various modes of travel and the accompanying levels of indignity one must face when travelling...keyboards here are slightly different in layout hence my entries will be short for now (and also because my head hurts from the French) until I can type better. My host family is most pleasant and I share the house with them and two other students, one from North Carolina and the other from Columbia (SA). Weather is cold, damp, and clammy. A more interesting post at some later time.

3 Comments:

At 16:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it safely, Clark. Don't let those French classes get you down...it'll come to you eventually! Remember the David Sedaris story: Jesus Shaves!
Marnie :0)

 
At 16:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to know you got there in one piece....I'm sure you'll be speakin' like pepe lepew before too long.....Great Job on the blog. You'll have to show me how to do this when you get back!!!!

Viva la resistance,
Todd

 
At 17:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow a blog. Aren't you the clever boy. Hope things are going well there. I am a bit jealous over your foreign travels and access to fine French cuisine and museums. Make a stop at the D'Orsay for me and admire some works.

Cindy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home