Tuesday, January 24, 2006

School Postscript

One thing I neglected to mention is that the school gave us a couple of exercise workbooks in French. The school teaches a clientèle that is mostly young women who are in France for either their semester or year abroad. Hence, the workbooks tend to target a young, feminine audience. I have been learning helpful phrases such as "Where can I buy a dress" and "I have been on this diet for weeks and I have lost ten pounds" and "This makeup makes my face break out" and "I have the cutest boyfriend."

Paris here I come!

3 Comments:

At 15:10, Blogger Kristi said...

How about, "I need a new pair of plaid pants."

 
At 22:02, Blogger Kristi said...

I like your new sassy template!

 
At 16:55, Blogger Kristi said...

Clark, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog entries! You are such a fantastic writer and wity at the same time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home